QI & PS DIRECTOR – TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT – Saudi ArabiaMarch 7, 2020
Registrar – Ophthalmology Saudi ArabiaMarch 9, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Under the supervision of the Consultant Oncologist to assume clinical duties and management of inpatient and outpatient in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges
- In coordination with the Consultant, to prescribe radiotherapy and chemotherapy, monitor progress, side effects and complications of treatment, and manage these side effects or complications as appropriate.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department/division.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education
- Works towards completing his post graduate training and obtaining the final part of his Board or Fellowship
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department/division
- Participates in approved research projects
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicate
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school
- First Part of the FRCR, or equivalent qualification in Clinical Oncology
- Final Part of the FRCR, Saudi Board or equivalent higher Qualification in Clinical Oncology
- Four (4) years post internship experience, of which a minimum of three (3) years must be in Radiotherapy and Medical Oncology in a recognized centre.
Pediatric or Clinical Oncology
Please forward your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org