Registrar – Oncology Saudi ArabiaMarch 9, 2020
Senior Registrar – Ophthalmology – Saudi ArabiaMarch 9, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department/division.
- Reports and discusses all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/Senior Registrar
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education
- To work towards completing his postgraduate training and passing the Final Part of the Saudi Board or Fellowship
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department/division
- Participates in approved research projects
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicate
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Master Degree or Part I FRCS in Ophthalmology or equivalent.
- Saudi Board or equivalent qualification in Ophthalmology
- Specialized professional experience for a minimum of three (3) years in General Ophthalmologist.
Please forward your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org