Registrar – Ophthalmology Saudi ArabiaMarch 9, 2020
RGN: Ante Natal – Saudi ArabiaMarch 12, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division and the Consultant in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the director of department/head of division and the Consultant in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Deputizes for the Consultant as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school
- Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in Ophthalmology.
- Specialized post qualification experience for a minimum of two (2) years in Ophthalmology in a recognized center.
- Some post qualification experience in Ophthalmology for category C and D hospitals.
Please forward your CV to e:mail: email@example.com