Registrar – Family Medicine – Saudi ArabiaMarch 25, 2020
Senior House Office – Pediatrics – Saudi ArabiaMarch 26, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior registrar Psychiatrist in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department/division.
- Participates in on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Reports and discusses all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/Senior Registrar.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to the continuing medical education.
- Works towards completing his post graduate training and passing the Final Part of his Board, Fellowship or Membership
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department/division.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Shares the workload in his speciality during the absence of his colleagues.
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life support (ACLS).
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical university
- Diploma, First Part MRCP Psych or equivalent in Psychiatry.
- Saudi Board of equivalent in Psychiatry.
- Three (3) years specialized experience Psychiatry in a recognized center after Internship rotation.
- To exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to his clinical privileges and available resources
- To participate in the training and teaching programme of the hospital
- Works towards completing his post graduate training and obtaining the final part of his Board of Membership.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen speciality
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Please can you forward your CV for a review.