Senior House Office – Pediatrics – Saudi ArabiaMarch 26, 2020
Consultant – Paediatric Hematologist/Oncologist – Saudi ArabiaMarch 27, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Uses clinical skills and methods appropriate to dental management and establishes a plan of action in the patients best interest.
- Follows up those patients under his management or when a therapeutic response requires evaluation.
- Carries out other clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Dentistry in accordance with approved clinical privileges for Consultant.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of Dentistry and Director of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program of career development for trainees.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Program), as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognised Dental School
- Two (2) year Master Degree in Orthodontics, Endodontics or Prosthodontics (Before 1421 H) OR
- Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in Orthodontics, Endodontics or Prosthodontics (After 1421 H)
- Saudi Board holders:
- (a) Category A Hospitals: Five (5) years professional experience after obtaining the Saudi Board of which three (3) years must as a Senior Registrar
- (b) Category B, C and D Hospitals: Three (3) years professional experience as a Senior Registrar after obtaining the Saudi Board.
- 5. MSc/Specialty Certificate holders:
- (a) Six (6) years professional experience of which three (3) years must be as a Registrar and three (3) years as a Senior Registrar in.
- (b) MSc/Specialty Certificate holders must have publications in peer journals and/or postgraduate teaching experience.
Orthodontics, Endodontics, Prosthodontics
Please can you forward an update of your CV.