Gastroenterologist – Saudi ArabiaApril 2, 2020
Head of Patient Safety – Saudi ArabiaApril 28, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the statistical report.
- Initiating advising report to the related parties.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of human and material resources in assigned building.
- Assist in the correct and safe way of sterilizing all surgical instruments and dressing packs
for the hospital according to departmental policy.
- Improve and maintain the quality of produced work in the CSSD to the highest standard of
- Coordinate with all CSSD Supervisors in handling and disinfecting organizational
arrangement of new surgical instruments and equipment processed to CSSD, including the methods of sterilization.
- Be responsible for the CSSD continuous staff education and staff development.
- Knowledge of sterilization field standards.
- Ability to perform under pressure and in a very dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with all surgical items, their uses and possible substitution capabilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry with accredited course of medical sterilization program from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
Please can you forward an update of your CV for a review.