CSSD Specialist – Saudi ArabiaApril 2, 2020
RGN – Nuclear Medicine – Saudi ArabiaJuly 1, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordination of risk management and patient safety programme within the MHS Facility.
- Implements, monitors, and documents JCI IPSG as per MSD rules and regulations.
- Documents staff training in all Medical and Non-Medical departments on Infection Control Programme.
- Monitors effective communication between departments within MHS facility.
- Monitors effective communication between MHS facility and patients.
- Ensures patients rights and duties are informed to patient and staff.
- Ensures patient satisfaction survey results are addressed.
- Monitors safety Programme compliance in coordination with safety department.
- Monitors major disaster drills.
- Monitors fire and safety drills.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the CQI – PS Director
- Formal training in healthcare quality and patient safety methodologies i.e. (Healthcare Quality, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Knowledge of Joint Commission International standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of Quality frameworks e.g. FOCUS – PDCA, FMEA processes, Root Cause Analysis, etc.;
- Minimum License/Certification Requirement: CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality).
- Three to five years experience in design and implementation of patient safety programme in a healthcare delivery system.
- Experience in Quality/Performance Improvement is preferred.
- Experience in computer software programs to support Safety initiatives.
- Ability to lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Self-starter, results oriented.
- Ability to influence and drive change across departments.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
NURSING/ PHARMACY/ HEALTHCARE SERVICE RELATED
Please forward your CV for a review.