1. Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
2. Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
3. To clerk and examine the patients admitted to the Pediatric Wards or referred from the Accident & Emergency Department, to carry out the appropriate investigations and report the results to senior colleagues.
4. To attend the out-patient clinic when required for educational purposes as well as to assist in taking the patient histories and examination under the supervision of senior colleagues.
5. To acquire and maintain a valid certication in Basic Life Support (BLS)
6. To assist his senior colleagues in performing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures as required.
7. Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
8. To attend the teaching and training programmes within and outside the department.
9. Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
10. Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
11. Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
12. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
1. Graduate from a recognised medical school.
2. Successful completion of the Internship year
3. Experience of two (2) years as SHO in Pediatrics
Please can you forward your CV for a review.