Registrar Obstetrician & Gynaecologist – Saudi ArabiaSeptember 28, 2020
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist – Saudi ArabiaSeptember 28, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department/division.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- To exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to his clinical privileges and available resources.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in General Surgery.
- Fellowship in Surgery (Minimum of two years).
- Experience in updated methods of General Surgeries.
- A valid License from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as Senior Registrar General Surgery.
Please can you forward your CV for a review.