Registered Nurse – Jubail, Saudi ArabiaOctober 14, 2020
TQM CONSULTANT – Altaif, Saudi ArabiaOctober 16, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and regulations of the Medical staff and those specific to the Department/Division.
- Provides quality care for a wide range of developmental disorders, which may include:
- Developmental Disabilities such as: Autism Spectrum Disorders, Cerebral palsy, Spina Bifida, Intellectual Disability and visual and hearing impairment.
- Attention and behavior Disorder include: ADHD and associated condition.
- Developmental delay in speech, language, motor skills and thinking abilities learning disorder
- Regulatory disorders including sleep disorders, feeding problems and discipline difficulties.
- Tics Tourette Syndrome
- Providing outpatient care, teaching and support to children and families with developmental, behavioral, physical or communication needs.
- Conducting developmental evaluation for children who have global developmental delay or specific delay in one of the developmental areas.
- Use special instruments and qualitative assessment methods, including standardized test, to analyze and diagnose the nature and extent of impairment.
- Put management plan for children with disabilities and collaborate with other professionals to ensure the provision of optimum care for children with disabilities and their families.
- Advocating for patients with developmental and behavioral difficulties by working closely with preschools, schools, and other agencies involved with developmental care and education.
- Organize and supervise the provision of community awareness and training events as part of the organization team when needed.
- Participate in research activities in the field of Autism and developmental disabilities for related fields.
- Directly and continuously provide training and supervision for residents in relation to the field of developmental disabilities.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Updated knowledge of evidence base evaluation methods and intervention approaches for children with developmental disabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English
- Current and active registration from National Authorizing body
- Computer literate
Pediatric/ Developmental Behavior in Pediatrics
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.