Developmental Pediatrician -Saudi ArabiaOctober 16, 2020
Consultant Neonatologist, Eastern Province, Saudi ArabiaOctober 20, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the Hospital-Wide Total Quality Management Program and its components comply with required MSD Standards and other National and International Standard.
- Monitors the effective and efficient operation of the TQM Program and its required components.
- Develop all the required documents with participation of other TQM Staff such as programs, plans, worksheets and guidelines to facilitate implementation of TQM Program in the facility.
- Attend regional standing teams meetings as required.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to prioritize quality improvement projects.
- Keeps latest development in the field of Quality Improvement and notifies the concerned staff of any changes.
- Design a system for annual review of the Hospital-Wide TQM Program and participates in such review.
- Acts as a quality Professional resource to the department.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Current clinical knowledge of optimum patient care standards.
- Current knowledge of TQM Programs, Utilization Review Process, Patient safety and risk management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language (helpful)
إدارة الجودة الشاملة وسلامة المرضى
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.