NURSE SUPERVISOR- Saudi ArabiaNovember 13, 2020
General Practitioner -Jizan, Saudi ArabiaNovember 20, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses the education and performance needs of employees in collaboration with the Department Head and other personnel.
- Participates with the Director of Department and the Director of CQI&PS in assessing data concerning the overall Department Services activities and the quality of patient care.
- Participates with the Infection Control Nurse in assessing Infection Control practices and needs for improvement.
- Assesses and evaluates research findings for application into service and continuing education programs.
- Assists in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient education programs.
- Formulates in-service education objectives in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of the Department Clinical Service.
- Establishes criteria for all in-service education programs, constructing the curriculum, course outlines, teaching methods, examinations and evaluation tools for each program.
- Plans and develops self-objectives.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.