ANESTHESIA CONSULTANT, Hafer Albaten, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible clinically for the activities of the Post Anaesthetic Recovery Room patients under his/her care.
- Participates in the care of patients in the special units, such as ICU, ED, PICU, NICU, Burns and Haemodialysis.
- Practices the specialty of Anaesthesiology.
- Follows the policies and procedures for the Department of Anaesthesiology.
- Participates in teaching programs in the department and its divisions, regular seminars, promotes clinical research and investigative work.
- Maintains professional links and contacts with other teaching Hospitals, Universities (Medical Schools), International Medical Centers, Colleges and Research Centers.
- Participate meetings and continuing education for the Department, for the personnel of the Recovery Room and of the ICU.
- Collaborates with Consultants in other departments in matters concerning common interest, e.g. Operating Suite, Labour Ward.
- Practices safety regulations and optimal quality of care for the Department of Anaesthesiology, the ICU and the Recovery Room.
- Undertakes 24 hour call recoverage of Anaesthesiology services to the hospital as required.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment .
- Ability to speak , write and read Arabic and English.
6.1Internationally recognized Fellowship Certifying Completion of Specialist Training (e.g. FARCS), American Board or equivalent, held for minimum 7 years.
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.