CONSULTANT ADULT INTENSIVE CARE/CARDIAC, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Supervises and carries out full range inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director/Head of Cardiac Center with individually approved.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division as per hospital policy.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and evaluates them after the training . Participates with the Head of Cardiac Center and Director of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Serves in hospital committees as requested.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Shares in the forward planning, and further development of the department/division.
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department/division.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to speak, write, and read Arabic and English.
Critical Care Medicine
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.