Consultant – Cardiac, Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
2. Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
3. Carries out full range clinical duties as assigned by the Consulant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
4. Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division
5. Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the director of department/head of division and Director of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
6. Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
7. Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to the continuing medical education
8. Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
9. Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
10. Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
11. Participates in forward planning, and further development of the department/division.
12. Serves on hospital committees as requested.
13. Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
14. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
1. Graduate from a recognized medical school
2. Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in General Medicine
3. America Board of Cardiology or equivalent higher diploma
4. Specialized professional experience in Adult Cardiology post qualification in General Medicine for a minimum of:
a. Five (5) years in a recognised centre (Category A + B hospitals)
b. Three (3) years in a recognised centre (Category C + D hospitals), of which two (2) years must be at Senior Registrar level.
5. Experience in updated methods of management in Cardiology, including Invasive (Category A+B+C hospitals) and Non-Invasive Cardiology Procedures.
Cardiac Surgeon / Cardiology
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.