Registrar – General Medicine, Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the Department.
2. Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
3. Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
4. Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
5. Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
6. Intructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
7. To report and discuss all unsual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/Senior Registrar.
8. Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council fo Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
9. Works toward completing his post graduate training and passing the Final Part his Membership or Saudi Board.
10. Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department
11. Participates in approved research projects.
12. Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
13. Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
14. To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
15. Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
16. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
1. Gradute from a recognised medical school
2. Master Degree or equivalent in General Medicine
3. Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in General Medicine
4. Specialised professional experience for a minimum of three (3) years in General Medicine.
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.