Registrar OBS GYNAE, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Carry out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Instruct and guide when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- Report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/Senior Registrar.
- Work towards completing his post graduate training and passing the Final Part his/her Membership or Saudi Board.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participate in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his/her specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Investigation and negotiation skills for the resolution of issues
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
طب وجراحة – مع إكمال التدريب في نفس التخصص
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.