REGISTRAR UROLOGIST, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules, and Regulation of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by Consultant/Senior Registar in Urology in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities and training in the Department.
- To report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Senior Registrar and Consultant.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Works toward completing his post graduate and passing the Final Part his Fellowship or Saudi board.
- Attends the continuing Medical Education Programme of the department.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the Hospital as indicated.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen Speciality.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
مسالك بولية -تصنيف الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية (طبيب نائب مسالك بولية
PLEASE CAN YOU FORWARD YOUR CV FOR A REVIEW.